Monday, November 3, 2008

the sweater

I have been knitting a sweater since July, and I am about eight rows from having it finished.  So, tonight's post is going to be short and sweet because I really, really, really want this sweater done.  Mainly so I can focus on baby knitting :).  It's my first adult-sized sweater and there is definitely a reason I mostly knit for babies and toddlers.  Apparently my attention span with knitted items is quite short.  Despite that, though, I am planning on knitting a sweater for myself after the holidays (the one that is almost finished is not for me).  I have two patterns picked out and I haven't yet decided which one to actually make.  I may post links to the patterns in the future and let you all help me decide.  Anyway, I am off to knit a few rows a rejoice that this huge item is finally done!  I leave you with a cute picture from a couple weeks ago when we went to the orchard and pumpkin patch.  

P.S. Did I mention that I am attempting to do NaBloPoMo?  I figured if anyone needed to get into the habit of posting every day it was me.  

No comments: