Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not so funny to you, maybe

I started a post about the cute things Landon has said today, and when I read through them I realized that maybe they wouldn't be so cute to everyone else. There's something about being able to see his face and hear his adorable little voice that really adds to the whole element of cuteness. So, I deleted that post and will just leave you with an assurance that Landon is really getting into using words lately, can repeat almost anything we say (which can be a bad thing, too), and has started saying two word sentences. I, as his adoring mother, think he is the cutest, smartest child ever but maybe not everyone would feel that way. So I will try not to regale you with quotes.

So, election day. This week. Thank goodness. I am so sick of political ads. I am planning on filling out my mail-in ballot tonight and just being done with the whole thing. I am interested to see how it all turns out, both in this state and in the nation, but I am very much looking forward to it all being over.

Ok, I have to go eat dinner with my family.

No comments: