Monday, November 17, 2008

Darn, how did I miss yesterday?  I totally thought I made a blog post, but nope.  I was apparently thinking of the one I did on Saturday instead.  Ah well.  I still feel I am doing much, much better posting to my blog than I ever have in the past.  

There is sickness in our house again.  Landon has a cold that came on last night.  We slept awful, and the poor boy didn't look particularly good today.  He's stuffy and has a runny nose.  I think he also had a sore throat last night and today he kept touching his face and saying "owie" so I think his sinuses hurt.  I am praying that I don't get it because I just really don't want to be sick again too.  Colds are just not fun.  At least he napped today because of it, and I was able to lay down with him for a while too.  

Despite that, I am tired and think I will head to bed soon.  Goodnight!

No comments: