Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally, some knitting pics!

I know I promised some knitting pics forever ago, but at least I finally did it.  Here are some of my recent (and a couple no-so-recent) projects that I have finished.  There are a few more, but they are gifts or the pictures turned out really badly.  Enjoy! 

The hat I made Tyson.  There are matching fingerless gloves, but he has them at work with him today so I didn't get pictures of them.  
Booties for the baby.  I'm hoping to make another pair.  They knit up so fast!
This might be my most favorite things I've ever made.  It's tiny and so so cute.  The picture does not do it justice at all.  
 
This sweater turned out so cute, but way too big.  I wanted a newborn size sweater, but ended up using larger needles and yarn than the pattern called for.  So, it's about a nine month size.  You know, just what the baby will need in August.  At least it's cotton!

This is another one of my favorite things I have made for the baby.  The color turned out icky in the photos, but it's really a lovely blue green color.  

There's one more thing I made that I wanted to share, but for some reason the picture isn't uploading right now.  I will post it later. 

No comments: