Saturday, November 15, 2008

Party time!

We had Landon's birthday party today, and it was a huge success. All of our family came and Landon, of course, made out like a bandit in the gift department. His favorite gift? A miniature Harley Davidson motorcycle that makes revving noises and drives by itself. He also likes that the small stuffed Gonzaga Bulldogs mascot he got can ride it. The next best toys were probably his tool set and the huge toy truck full of matchbox cars. He loved hearing everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to him and was thrilled that I put lots of candles on his cupcake for him. He was exhausted by the end of the evening, but I know he had a ton of fun. Here's some of the best shots from the day.




Also, for all those of you wondering how huge my pregnant belly is getting, here's a belly shot from last week.

I am 29.5 weeks pregnant, and starting to feel like I am getting really big. Everyone says I don't look huge, but I feel like it. I was looking at belly pics from my pregnancy with Landon, though, and I know I will get even bigger before this is all said and done. Our little guy in there sure is a kicker, especially when I get in bed at night. You can actually see my belly jump a lot of the time. Landon has starting talking more about "baby brother" (pronounced more like "babeee brudder"), even though I don't think he completely gets the whole concept yet. I'm looking forward to him being able to actually meet his little brother in about two months.

Off to make something for my Holiday Swap partner (hi, Sarah!).


1 comment:

Ivory said...

Happy birthday Landon! The next year is going to be a great one!