- Landon has so many new toys it's a bit ridiculous. He is loving them, though. Except for the ones we took and hid again to be brought out when I need something for him to do after the baby is born. I guess that's what happens when you have three sets of grandparents.
- Landon and I were sick for most of the last week or so. Landon was mostly well by Christmas except for a runny nose, but I am still not feeling great. Not the most ideal way to spend Christmas.
- I got a lot of knitting done. I am almost finished with the bag I am making myself. It should be done tonight.
- Our house is a disaster. It always takes me forever to find places to put new things.
- We generally had a great time seeing our friends and family over the last week, and I didn't update my blog at all because it was WAY more important to spend time with these people.
In a quick non-holiday-related note, I am going to look at houses tomorrow. We decided that we wanted to be able to take advantage of the low interest rates and find a house to buy instead of waiting until our lease on our rental is up in May. Of course, if it takes until our lease is up to find a house that's ok, but we are excited about the possibility of being home owners again soon. I am going to look at our top few picks tomorrow, and I sort of hope to just fall in love with one. I didn't really want to move with a newborn, but I also desperately want my own house again. So, we'll see how the house-hunting goes.
I'm going to go finish knitting that bag now, and nurse my cold. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and is looking forward to a Happy New Year!