Wednesday, November 26, 2008

one more knitting project (for now)

I got the last picture from yesterday to upload.  I'm not entirely sure what the problem was, but I think it might have been lack of patience on my part.  Anyway, I knit this sweater and hat combo for Landon for his birthday.  I saw the pattern for the sweater probably a year ago and the model in the photo looked so much like Landon that I knew I had to knit it for him.  I even used the same color of yarn and everything.  It's bulky yarn, so it was a very quick knit and I'm hoping it can double as a coat as long as it isn't too cold.  It's a little big on Landon, but I'm hoping he will be able to wear it next year too.  I love how it turned out!  



I should have a few more projects done in the next week or so.  I am hoping to get lots of knitting done this weekend, and I have a few projects that are close enough to being finished that I might have more to show off soon.  

Happy Thanksgiving-Eve, everyone!  I hope you have wonderful things planned for tomorrow!

No comments: