Monday, November 22, 2010

SNOW!

I have always loved the first snow of the year, and often I love the snow even after the 10th snow of the year. It makes everything look so magical and beautiful. I think I get just about as excited as the kids do when it snows. Luckily, we are experiencing quite a bit of it in the last few days.
Tonight, though, it is supposed to get pretty cold and stay that way for a few days. A few minutes ago I went out to make sure the chickens were warm enough under their heat lamp and the outside thermometer said 18 degrees. Brrrr! Plus, the wind is blowing pretty good tonight too. I hope my cats make it inside!
I'm off to curl up under the electric blanket, knit, and watch some Bizarre Foods. I love that show and they just added it to Netflix watch instantly!

No comments: