Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's cold out there!

It sure is cold outside today. Apparently the high was supposed to be 13, but at our house it managed to make it up to 23. Tonight it's supposed to get down to -1, before hitting another high of 13 tomorrow. Brrrr!

Despite the chilly temps, I did let the boys play outside for a little while. They wore about four layers and they still got chilly. I shoveled snow so we could stand a chance of staying on top of it when we get more snow in the next couple of days. I love being outside, and my kids do too, so I'm glad we made it out for a little while today.

Coleson skipped his nap today and went to sleep immediately upon laying down this evening. I am looking forward to a long evening of knitting and wine drinking. First I have to go let the cats in, though, so they don't freeze!

No comments: