Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Snow

Today it snowed, just a little bit, for the first time this season. They boys were excited, but none of it really stuck around. Coleson even said "snow" and "snowman" for the first time today, too. Hopefully we will get some real snowfall soon. They boys are so excited to play in it, and I love how beautiful it makes everything look. Although, I would like to get a bit more winter preparation done on the yard and flower beds first. But I hope to get that done tomorrow, so then the snow can come whenever it wants!

This afternoon we also had a visit from our friends Kyle and Ellen, with their sweet baby Linnea. It was fun to see them, and we are actually meeting them this evening (minus children) for drinks and a casual celebration of Kyle's birthday. Speaking of which, I need to get going because my in-laws will be here soon and I should be a little more ready than I am!

No comments: