Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 30, 2011

NaBloPoMo has come to an end. I didn't post every day this month, but I decided about half way through that I was ok with that. Considering I have posted maybe once a month in the last year or so, I figured missing a few days here or there this month was still a vast improvement.

As a conclusion to this month of thanksgiving, I thought I would list, as I have seen on many blogs lately, a few of the things for which I am thankful.

::My wonderful family, of course, and the new baby we are about to welcome.

::The amazing group of women that I get to call my friends.

::My friends' children that are growing into great people too, and who bless my children with their friendship.

::The home we settle into more every year and the traditions that we are starting to develop here as a family.

::The opportunity to be able to stay at home to raise my boys and create a loving and warm home for them and my husband.

::Knitting and other crafty pursuits that offer me a chance to be creative and productive.

:: Finally finding a church that we feel is right for us and our family.

::And so many more things - more than I can even name and list here. I am so blessed.


No comments: