Saturday, November 26, 2011

November 26, 2011

Right now, I am...

:: enjoying a quiet house because Tyson is out with some friends and the boys are sleeping.

:: feeling like I should probably get ready for bed, but also feeling like it sure would be nice to spend some time reading.

:: holding off on starting a new knitting project until I get a few other projects out of the way.

:: thinking about what I need to do in order to celebrate Christmas in less than a month (!!!).

:: grateful for time spent with old friends this afternoon, seeing their children and catching up on their lives these days.

:: anticipating going to church in the morning and then decorating the Christmas tree with the boys.

:: itching to do some holiday baking.

:: wishing I could be out having a few beers with my husband.

:: wondering which craft project I should tackle next.

:: hoping to enjoy the last day of our long, lovely holiday weekend tomorrow.

No comments: