Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3, 2011


Today, Tyson left at 5 a.m. to go out of town until Sunday.

This morning I watched Gretchen's sweet baby James for a couple hours because her usual babysitter was sick. The boys were fantastic with him.

After he was gone, the boys and I walked the dog in the middle of the day. I usually walk him alone, after dinner.

The walk caused me to miss my midwife appointment and we had to reschedule it for after dinner. We rarely schedule things for after dinner because they boys usually go to bed right after dinner.

On the walk, Coleson fell asleep in the stroller and napped for the first time in weeks and weeks.

When he woke up, I did yard work, which is usually Tyson's responsibility. My pregnant body resented it a bit.

After dinner, and the subsequent rescheduled midwife appointment, I was responsible for putting the boys to bed. That's something else Tyson usually does. I fell asleep with them for a while.

Everything about today was a little off.
Not all of it was bad, but it made for a strange day.

No comments: