Saturday, December 18, 2010

One Week to Go!

One week until Christmas Day. We have been counting down the days around here with the boys' advent calendars, but I am still a little surprised that it has come up so fast. I have all my gifts bought and I am generally ready to go. Except for all the wrapping I still have to do, but that will happen. Still, I feel like it can't quite be Christmas yet. I have enjoyed the anticipation of it this year. Plus, I still want to spend a few more nights knitting in front of the tree. But I know Christmas will be here before we know it.

It will be so fun, though. They boys really get the whole concept, and they are so excited. We have lots of fun family activities planned (three sets of grandparents to visit, aunts and uncles in town, and our own family celebration as well) and I can't wait to watch the boys enjoy the festivities. Our next few days will be pretty mellow, but on the 23rd things start revving up here and we will be in full go-mode until the 27th. So, if I don't make it back here before then, have a lovely Christmas!

No comments: