Saturday, December 5, 2009

so much to do . . .

We had so much to do today, yet most of it got done. Thanks in a huge part to Landon spending most of the day with grandparents, and Coleson taking an almost four hour nap. Both of these things were completely unexpected, but a wonderful treat. I started the day with a huge to-do list and I finish it with a little bit of sewing and other fun crafting to accomplish.

My brother and his best friend were here for dinner. Greg is in town visiting, and it was so nice to see him. I do hope he moves back to town with his family when his four years in the Marines is up. It would be fun to get to know him again as an adult.

I think I might go on a knitting fast for the next week or two in order to get a few other projects done, including that darn stocking for Coleson. I don't know if I can handle it, though. Knitting is such a relaxation thing for me. Maybe if I drink enough coffee and wine I will survive.

Sorry for the randomness of the post. I have been reading through the archives of this great blog and I really love it. I feel like it has inspire the tone of this post. Maybe I would post more often if I only needed a nice picture and a few words.

No comments: