Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 22, 2011


After spending a good chunk of yesterday evening backing up all our pictures onto our external hard drive, and deleting them off my laptop to make room for more, I have a completely irrational fear that they are gone forever. I have no reason to believe they are not all safe on the hard drive, waiting for me to access them whenever I choose, especially since I triple checked that they all survived the move. But, moving things like that from one electronic home to another kind of make me nervous. I mean, what if I lost ALL OUR PICTURES from the time Landon was a baby until now? Nerve wracking, I tell you. Luckily, when I do go to access them, I find sweet gems like these from just a couple months ago that are sitting there waiting for me. Thank goodness.

No comments: