Wednesday, July 1, 2009

our days in pictures

Our summer days are so full of fun activities. Plus, Tyson is currently on "bay-cation," as Landon calls it, for two weeks so we have been having extra fun. Here is what we have been up to:
Swimming in Grammy and Papa's pool.
Camping and fishing with Gram and Papa Dan.
Scooter riding and bike riding too, of course!
Going four wheeling at Gram's house. (Don't worry, he doesn't drive it himself. Yet.)
Finding shade whenever possible and playing in the grass.
Jumping on Dad.
Visiting with cousin Theo, since he and my sister-in-law are about to go join his daddy in San Diego.
Being sweet brothers together, enjoying the summer!

1 comment:

Abby said...

I LOVE all the pictures!! I noticed my nemesis, the scooter thing that Landon mastered so artfully at, like a year and a half...and yet it bucked me off not once, but twice! And here I thought I was athletic...
*sigh*