Friday, April 10, 2009

still here

We're still here, but I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately with all the changes and the blog is generally the first thing to go when I have too much going on.  I took pictures of the new house, but they are still on the camera.  I know there are people out there that want to see it, so I'm working on it. 

We are getting settled in the new house.  I still have a bunch of boxes to unpack, but it's starting to look like a home instead of a complete disaster.  It's slow going because Landon loves being outside in the warmer weather, so we spend ALL DAY outside.  No joke.  We eat out there, we go for walks, we go to the park, he rides his tricycle/scooter/skateboard, he plays with the neighborhood kids, we poke around in the dirt, and it goes on and on.  I love that he loves to be outside, but I'm hoping the novelty wears off just a bit soon.  

Tyson just got home with our Thai takeout and I am ready to eat!  More some other time.

No comments: