Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Nothing much happening around here for the Super Bowl.  We are having a few snacks and some beer, and trying to keep our two year old from throwing too many tantrums.  Currently he is crying because he wants to play with my sewing machine and I said no, so the world ended.  I hate it when he is like this.    


In more positive news, Landon sure does love his little brother.  He hugs and kisses him all the time and wants to hold him quite often.  I love the picture above.  Landon wanted to sit alone with Cole so badly, so he reclined the easy chair and made a little place for him.  So cute.  

Then again, he is acting out a bit more and waking up a lot at night, so I don't know if the transition has been as easy on him as he makes it look sometimes.  At least he isn't beating on his little brother.  Yet.  I know there are many years of that to come.  

Off I go to try to squeeze in a bath for Landon during half time.  If he will stop crying.   

No comments: