Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

We decided to celebrate a day early and it turns out that I have the most awesome husband ever! For Mother's Day this year he got me a Nikon D5100 camera. I had been wanting a nicer camera, since I have a really basic little camera that is quite old, but he went above and beyond with this one. I am currently waiting for the battery to charge so I can try it out. I am really going to have to work on improving my photography skills to feel like I deserve to have a camera like this!

My boys have been really sweet too. Landon told me he is so glad I'm his mommy and that he gets to be with me all the time. Coleson gave me about a million kisses and told me how much he loves me. I am just so blessed to have these little people in my life. We have our rough days, but ultimately they bring me so much joy and love! How amazing it is to be a mother.

So, to all the mamas out there - Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: