Sunday, November 30, 2008

24 for 30

I didn't do so bad with NaBloPoMo.  I posted 24 out of 30 days.  I must say, that's really good for me.  I think I went from posting a few times a month to most days of the month.  Now, let's just see if I can keep it up through the holidays.  

Landon is feeling better.  He's still not 100%, but he ran around today and didn't nap so we might be almost back on track.  I'm just praying that I don't get whatever he had, because he had something really icky.  He's never been that sick before.  I'm not sure exactly what it was that he had/has, but I really don't want it.  Of course, pregnancy insomnia has gotten bad lately so that coupled with a sick little boy means I haven't exactly been getting a ton of sleep lately.  And when I don't get enough sleep I get sick, so maybe I should be asking everyone out there to keep their fingers crossed for me.  

Today we spent most of the morning getting out all our Christmas decorations and putting up our tree.  Landon had a lot of fun going through the ornaments and looking at the tree once it was done.  He was also quite excited that putting up the tree meant moving furniture.  Who knew that would be one of the highlights.  Our house looks pretty Christmasy, especially considering that I didn't even get out all of our holiday things.  I took pictures, to be posted later.  I love Christmas time!  

Tomorrow we are starting our Advent celebrations, even though today was technically the first day of Advent.  I'll put more details about that in the post with the decorating pictures.   For now, I am going to relax and knit and then go to bed.  Maybe I will get more than a few hours of sleep tonight.  

No comments: